Fifa, video games are released every year under the label of Electronic Arts. The series continue to rule the hearts of the audience and its annual update is a much awaited event. This year too FIFA will come up with its 18th version for which the audience has been willingly waiting since long. This gaming series is a big hit among the audience and runs on all major platforms. Coming to the user experience and sounds of the game, the Game every year choose an amazing sound track for its update that is so closely associated with the Game and is a major lure and excitement for the audience. We see a touch choice this year too, among a plethora of songs one is going to be the rhythm for FIFA. The fans are making their wishes on the forums and the developers have to choose and come up with the one which is best.
So let us have a look on the choices they have:
FIFA 18 Soundtrack Wishlist
- CAN’T STOP THE FEELING – This uptempo disco-pop track was written and produced by Justin Timberlake, Max Martin and Shellback. The music video is equally fun starring major stars as Gwen, James, Anna and many more who gave their voices in the album. The entertainment weekly described the song as perfect and fun combination of disco and pop which was very much liked by the public too. Thus is something that should be there in the next update.
- COUNTING STARS – Counting stars is a popular track by American pop-rock band Onerepublic from their studio album Native. The song has appeared in top 100 hot list for a very long time and is quite liked because of its combination of pop and disco. The song is among the group’s largest hit singles. Musically, it is a folk pop song with a disco beat. The song has a polished pop hijacking tune influenced little with R&B scheme. Seeing it as the primary track for FIFA will be great treat for the audience.
- One Dance- One dance is an amazing track by Canadian hip hop recording artist Drake for his fourth music album. It also features British singer Kyla. This pop song was much appreciated and Kyla’s voice too. The song was titled as a dance floor killer and topped the list of Hotline bling. The song had this great tempo and 104 beats per minute with an urban rhythmic contemporary style.
- Centuries- “Centuries” is a song by American rock band Fall Out Boy which was released with a gladiator-themed music video. The single reached No. 10 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and was certified 4x Platinum by the RIAA. The song has been applauded by the critics as an, an infusion of electronic elements to up the ante on the band’s next step in their musical journey”. In 2014, ESPN announced that “Centuries” would serve as a promotional song for its coverage of the inaugural College Football Playoff. The song was featured across promotions for the event throughout the 2014 college football season, so this is indeed a great choice for FIFA as well.
- COLD WATER – This is a recording by electronic music group Major Lazer, featuring vocals from Justin Bieber and Danish singer MO. This music track was a great hit and reached the top 10 in almost all the major countries. It is a mid- tempo song, influenced by Euro Clubs and there themes. With vibrant electronic chords, coastal beats and acoustic guitar it gives an all new soothing and amazing music to the song. This is surely going to appear in the tracklist of the game.
- Hymn for the Weekend – This is an amazing track by British rock band Coldplay, featuring uncredited vocals by American singer Beyoncé. The song reached number six on the UK Singles Chart and also reached the top twenty in countries such as Switzerland, Ireland, France, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Italy and Spain. According to The Times of India, the video was shot in October 2015 at various Indian cities including Varanasi, Worli Village, Mumbai and Kolkata and also at the famous Maratha Mandir theatre, the theme of the video was Holi and it also starred Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor.
- Dark horses – “Dark Horses” is a song written and recorded by the alternative rock band Switchfoot, and serves as the first single from their eighth studio album entitled Vice Verses. The song was picked up quickly by a couple of alternative rock stations within the first week of release. It peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Alternative Songs, and spent a total of 25 weeks on the tally. It was well received in the Christian radio scene as well, spending seven straight weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Christian Rock songs chart.
- Faded – “Faded” is a song by Norwegian record producer and DJ Alan Walker. It is an electronic ballad which became a great hit, peaking in the top ten in most of the countries it charted in, and reached the summit in more than ten. The song is set in common time and has a tempo of 90 beats per minute. On YouTube, “Faded” has over 790 million views as of December 2016, and has reached the list of Top 40 most liked YouTube videos with over 4.8 million likes, along with a high like-to-dislike ratio of 97.62% as of December 2016. So, that is enough to prove the success of the song among the public and the game its combination with the game will make the fans even happier.
- Closer – “Closer” is a song by American DJ duo The Chainsmokers, featuring American singer Halsey. This wonderful track is an electronic song with a “retro” style synthesizer in the chorus. Outside of the United States, “Closer” topped the charts in more than ten countries including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and the United Kingdom. It is one of the decades most successful songs worldwide.
The track chosen for the FIFA 18 should be one of its kind and should appease a huge lot of audience because this is one of the major point of attraction for the players and gives the game a new beat and rhythm. So now you can share your songs wishlist in comment below…